Institut Curie is recruiting 14 PhD students through its international program called IC-3i PhD Program. This program is part funded by the European Commission’s MSCA COFUND scheme.
Institut Curie’s IC-3i international PhD program provides PhD students with a 3-year doctoral contract, a high level interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training with dedicated career development plans, secondments and mentoring.
The PhD research projects in Life sciences cover Institut Curie’s main research domains:
- Biology & Chemistry of Radiations, Cell Signaling & Cancer
- Biology, Cancer, Genetics & Epigenetics
- Integrative Tumour Biology, Immunology & Environment
- Multiscale Physics-Biology-Chemistry
- Translational Research
Institut Curie brings together a world-class multidisciplinary cancer research center and a model hospital group in Paris and surroundings. By embracing cross-disciplinary approaches, it drives the discovery of more effective treatments and leads to improved patient care.
- must not have lived or worked in France more than 12 months during the past 3 years prior to February 5th 2017,
- must hold a Master’s degree (or be about to obtain one) or have a university degree equivalent to a European Master’s (5-year duration),
- must have completed this degree no more than 2 years prior to 5 February 2017.
Applicants will have to complete online an application form in English via a dedicated application Platform prior to the deadline.
Application deadline: 5 February 2017 at 17:00 (CET)
Applications will be evaluated through a three-step process:
1) Eligibility check of applications in February 2017.
2) 1st round selection: the applications will be evaluated by a Review Board in March 2017. Results will be given in April 2017.
3) 2nd round of selection: Shortlisted candidates during 1st round selection will be invited for an interview session in Paris from May 17 to May 19 May 2017.
Final results will be given in June 2017 at the latest.
International applicants willing to apply for the IC-3i PhD Program should inquire about the visa procedure regarding their country, in preparation for Step 3 (interview session in Paris)