In view of its continuous growth, the Marketing and Sales Department at IÉSEG School of Management invites applications for full-time permanent positions as Associate or Full Professor in Consumer Behavior Marketing or Digital Marketing in Paris or Lille starting January or September 2020.
ABOUT IÉSEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
• IÉSEG is proud to be triple crowned AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and a member of the ‘Conférence des Grandes Écoles’.
• IÉSEG is one of the leading French business schools in terms of research. The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research).
• IÉSEG actively promotes research, provides resources for active scholars and rewards high quality international peer-reviewed research publications with financial bonuses.
• The IÉSEG faculty is highly qualified and diverse with over 40 different nationalities represented.
• IÉSEG offers Bachelor, Master and Post-Graduate Degrees as well as Executive Education programs.
Our Lille Campus is in the heart of the Northern French city of Lille (within the triangle made up by London, Paris and Brussels), and our Paris Campus is located in the biggest European business district of "La Défense”. Both premises provide state of the art technology in the classrooms and has an excellent research environment. To find out more about IÉSEG and why you should choose us: http://www.ieseg.fr/en/faculty-and-research/teach-at-ieseg/
ABOUT THE MARKETING AND SALES DEPARTMENT
The department consists of over 33 full-time academics in the areas of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Consumer Behavior or International Marketing. The School provides ample resources to support a variety of research interests and activities. IÉSEG promotes cross-disciplinary research and maintains an excellent network with overseas institutions for collaborative work. Over the last few years, faculty members have been successful in publishing their research papers in top-tier refereed international journals.
We are looking for candidates whose research interests and teaching experience are related to marketing analytics summarized by one or multiple of the following keywords, amongst statistical and machine learning algorithms, (rule-based/hybrid) ensembles, predictive modeling, R, Python, SAS, Spark, (NO/)SQL, web analytics, web scraping, social media analytics, data mining, recommendation tools, process mining, social network analytics, fraud detection, text mining, visual analytics, and/or big data analysis tools. In-depth knowledge in the field of marketing analytics is a must.
The candidate should have obtained a PhD from a reputable educational institution. The candidate should show evidence of track record in publishing in top tier international journals (on the CV: each publication should be listed with information on the journal impact factor + ranking in the CNRS list). The candidate should also include papers in Revise and Resubmit status (mentioning the journal, the exact round, whether it is Minor or Major revision, and when the manuscript is to be re-submitted).
He/she also needs to provide evidence of strong teaching skills and/or professional experience.
Prior knowledge of French is not required but applicants should be completely fluent in English as all courses will be taught in this language. The School provides French courses to faculty members.
Good networks in both academia and professional circles at regional and international levels will be a plus.
The salary is competitive. Housing search assistance is provided by IÉSEG. Employees also benefit from French social security benefits, complementary health insurance and a contributory pension scheme.
In order to apply, please:
- fill in the following form: http://ieseg.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5BI3hf7utcGLlit
- upload a cover letter explaining your motivation, an updated CV (include the date and institution for your Phd), email addresses of two referees, research and teaching statement (how do you approach these two activities, what is your strategy), recent teaching evaluations
All the above documents could be merged into one PDF document indicating name and reference code MAN20.
Two recommendation letters should be sent separately by the referees to:
Dr. Gwarlann DE KERVILER, Head of Marketing and Sales Department
APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED UPON RECEPTION. THE PROCESS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE: MAN20Apprenez-en davantage
|Intitulé||Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in MARKETING ANALYTICS (MAN20)|
|Job location||3 Rue de la Digue, 59000 Lille|
|Publié||novembre 7, 2019|
|Date limite d'inscription||Non Spécifiée|
|Types d'emploi||Professeur,   Assistant / Professeur adjoint  |
|Domaines de recherche :||Marketing,   Algorithmes,   Statistiques,   Extraction de données,   Gestion,   Gestion stratégique,   Apprentissage automatique,   Éducation commerciale  |