Main mission(s) or project to be accomplished :
To set up data collection and availability within the IHU for multi-center clinical studies. Industrialize and put into production data processing (provision of dashboards, integration of statistical models) in conjunction with the business teams and the teams that analyze them.
Main activities :
1- DATA ROUTING
- Gather the business needs of the different units requesting and using data collection and storage solutions.
- Develop technical solutions for data collection via APIs
- Develop technical solutions for data storage
- Carry out unit and integration tests
- Set up and maintain the automation of a series of processes
2- MAKING DATA AVAILABLE TO USER TEAMS
- Industrialize and automate the data cleaning according to the selected specifications.
- Manage, maintain and document multiple databases
- Manage the life cycle of the data in accordance with the guidelines in the DPGR.
- Ensure production follow-up and maintenance
3- MONITORING OF DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Establish technical specifications based on the needs analysis
- Report the activity to the project manager.
Work environment and context, specific constraints related to the position :
Carried by Pr Michel Haïssaguerre (University of Bordeaux and cardiology department of the Bordeaux University Hospital), LIRYC (The Institute of Rhythmology and Cardiac Modeling) is one of the six university hospital institutes (IHU) created on the national territory with the objective of constituting a pole of excellence in research, teaching, care and development.
Prof. Pierre Jaïs coordinates the European Beat-AF consortium, which will conduct 2 multi-center clinical studies across 5 European countries to improve the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
Required diploma(s) and/or level of qualification: Bac+5, engineering degree or master 2, PhD
- Bac+5, engineer or master in computer science
- Relational database (currently we use SQLite, MySQL, SQL server and PostgreSQL)
- Security of medical data (RGPD, anonymization, pseudonymization)
- Python, C or other high-level languages
- Anticipate functional and technical evolutions
- Model and design the technical architectures of the information system
- Accompanying changes
- Communicate and demonstrate pedagogy
- Fill in the performance indicators
- Establish action reports, dashboards and management indicators
- Implement the charter for the use and security of the information system
- Quality area
- Steering the IT governance strategy
- Apply quality assurance procedures
- Manage service level agreements
- Elaborate specifications
- Rigorous and organized
- Be able to interact with multiple research teams.
- Work autonomously on several projects
- Ease of communication
- Ability to take initiative
- Relational qualities
- Analytical and synthetic mindApprenez-en davantage
|Employeur||Université de Bordeaux|
|Job location||166, Cours de l'Argonne, 33000 Bordeaux|
|Publié||octobre 7, 2021|
|Date limite d'inscription||octobre 30, 2021|
|Types d'emploi||Ingénieur Chercheur  |
|Domaines de recherche :||Statistiques,   Cyber Security,   Extraction de données,   Structures de données,   Bases de données,   Analyses  |