Each year, to support its ongoing development, EM Strasbourg Business School creates additional positions.
In September 2018, 4 junior contract lecturer/associate professor positions and 3 senior contract lecturer/associate professor positions will be available in Management Science.
Expertise in one of the following areas would be an asset :
• Junior Profile : Accounting/Control/Finance or Digital Marketing or Entrepreneurship/Innovation/Purchasing or Information Systems.
• Senior Profile : Accounting/Control/Finance or Marketing or Supply Chain Management (5 years of experience in a lecturer/associate professor or researcher position).
By joining us, you will be choosing a business school that places research at the forefront by virtue of its two prominent research laboratories, Humanis and Large, specialized in Management and Finance, respectively.
At EM Strasbourg, academic freedom is strictly observed and guaranteed for academic staff thanks to flexible work schedules, pedagogical freedom and an everyday environment oriented towards research.
Moreover, affiliated with the University of Strasbourg, our business school offers a particularly conducive environment for the development of interdisciplinary research.
Situated in the heart of Strasbourg, a European, student and cultural capital and city of humanistic traditions committed to innovation and respect for the environment, EM Strasbourg also promises an exceptional working environment.
• Full-time, part-time and cooperative education to French and foreign students
• 128 teaching hours per year. Possibility of additional hours
• Active participation in research activities as a member of one of the two Research Laboratories, Humanis or Large
• Merit awards for publications
Extra compensation for :
• Supervision of interns
• Participation in admission juries
• Pedagogical or administrative responsibilities
• Specific responsabilities/projects assigned by the management board
• PhD in Management Science
• Ability to teach in French and English is required. Ability to teach in a third language would be an added advantage
• High potential for publication in national and international academic journals
• Interest in innovative teaching methods would be an asset
• Willingness to lead full-time and part-time tracks such as Master’s degrees and MBA or equivalent within the various programmes offered by the School
• Junior Profile: Expertise in Accounting/Control/Finance or Digital Marketing or Entrepreneurship/ Innovation/Purchasing or Information Systems would be an asset but not a prerequisite for the position + previous teaching experience
• Senior Profile: Expertise in Accounting/Control/Finance or Marketing or Supply Chain Management would be an asset but not a prerequisite for the position + minimum 5 years of experience in a lecturer/associate professor or researcher position
Apply online via the following link : http://bit.ly/2EL0V0v
Deadline : March 29, 2018
Professor-researchers at EM Strasbourg are welcomed within two research laboratories: Large and Humanis :
Large is directed by Professor Laurent Weill and focuses on 4 priority research areas in finance : Economy and Banking Finance; Behavioral Finance; Corporate Finance; Public Finance.
Humanis is directed by Professor Sébastien Point and focused on 3 key research areas : Global Talent Management and Social Responsibilities, Marketing and Digitalization, Entrepreneurship and Management of Change.
Key figures in 2017 :
EM Strasbourg : a unique model