In 2017, the PhD program in Integrative and Clinical Neurosciences at Aix-Marseille University will grant 3 PhD scholarships to Master graduates students from top ranked non-French universities on pre-selected research projects.
The selection process will include the following steps.
- CALL FOR APPLICANTS
The guideline for student application and templates must be downloaded on the following site: http://neuro-marseille.org/en/phd-program-en/call-for-applicants/.
In brief :
- Applicants have to select and rank 2 out of the 22 proposed research projects (to be download at http://neuro-marseille.org/en/phd-program-en/call-for-applicants/ and motivate the reasons of their choice.
- The application will also include a CV, a letter of motivation and two recommendation letters
- Deadline for applications is May 26th, 2017 at midnight (French time).
- SELECTION AND INTERVIEW
- Each project leader will rank the applicants that have selected her/his research project (eventually using videoconference interviews).
- The selection committee will shortlist 11 students that will be individually interviewed by videoconference at the end of June or early July.
- The final decision will be known shortly after the interviews
- The 3 successful candidates shall start their PhD studies between October and December 2017.
Net monthly salary: 1,415 €
Expenses: applicants will pay the annual tuition fee (around 400 €) and, when needed, the visa fee.
Tenure of award: 3 years.
For more information, please write to : email@example.com